Collaboration & Conferencing
Collaboration and Conferencing
Mitel MiCollab combines collaboration, mobility, and messaging into a single solution that empowers people to collaborate more easily and effectively, no matter where they are, how they work and what device they use.
Effective collaboration among employees, partners and customers is a critical driver of any organization’s success. It’s only by building productive relationships that information and ideas get shared, better products get to market faster, suppliers and partners work seamlessly together to achieve shared goals, and lasting and profitable relationships are built with customers.
However, in today’s fast-paced global marketplace, with rapidly evolving manners of working, ensuring that kind of collaboration can be more challenging than ever.
To simplify this for you, Mitel offers a single, comprehensive collaboration solution: Mitel MiCollab.
As a component of Mitel’s Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) solution, MiCollab makes it easy for employees to manage all aspects of their day-to-day interactions, no matter where they are or how they choose to be productive – for it provides people with all the communication tools they need, when they need it.
By integrating collaboration, mobility, and messaging tools into a single, unified solution with a highly intuitive interface, people spend less time trying to connect and more time engaged in productive and innovative interactions.
For organizations large and small, MiCollab delivers the kind of cost-effective UCC capabilities needed to assist with increasing business productivity, building a competitive advantage, and driving business success.
MiCollab can be delivered in conjunction with the following call control options:
- Mitel MiVoice Business – MiVoice Business is highly scalable, proven IP-PBX software that is the foundation of the Mitel Freedom Architecture.
- Mitel MiVoice Office – MiVoice Office platform enables small businesses to blend their voice system into their data network, and offers flexibility, advanced Unified Communications applications, and cost-effective growth for up to 250 users and multiple sites.
Simplicity for Users
Despite being physically separated, employees appreciate being able to find, connect and collaborate with colleagues quickly without delays or compromises on how best to interact with each other.
With MiCollab they can choose the method that works best given the reasons for meeting, the people involved and their locations —whether that’s through instant messaging, voice, desktop video or email.
With MiCollab people can connect quickly and simply in collaboration sessions, whether planned or impromptu, they can easily escalate a quick IM session into point-to-point video dialogue, and quickly scan a list of missed calls & voice mail messages to determine if the other person is available before they click-to-call them back.
Even mobile workers, corridor warriors, teleworkers and travelers can enjoy an in-office experience anywhere, using the device of their choice. With MiCollab people can communicate & collaborate on all leading mobile and tablet devices as easily as they can on traditional PCs and laptops.
Simplicity for IT
Like all Mitel communications solutions, MiCollab fits comfortably into existing IT frameworks, leveraging and extending them for added value and increased return on investment.
MiCollab can be fully integrated with other application tools, as well. For organizations that have chosen to deploy other UC solutions, such as Microsoft Lync, or cloud services from companies such as Google®, MiCollab extends rich, high-quality voice capabilities for which Mitel has long been known for.
With MiCollab, administrators can manage all of the organization’s collaboration tools using a single, user-friendly, Web-based interface. Plus, as a single solution, MiCollab brings several other benefits to IT teams, including:
- One server to maintain
- One interface for user deployment
- Multiple deployment options including virtualized environments
- Powerful APIs to bring other applications like email and CRM into the user’s communication realm.
Mitel MiCollab’s integrated suite of applications includes the following:
- MiCollab Client – Mitel’s Unified Communications solution that provides users with a single access point for all their business communication and collaboration needs, MiCollab Client enables real-time access to collaboration capabilities by everyone in your organization, regardless of location or device.
- Audio, Video, and Web Conferencing – This comprehensive conferencing solution provides your business with audio, web and video conferencing services that provide large scale audio conferencing, rich web interactions, and helps improve collaboration and information sharing among employees and with customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Unified Messaging and Speech Auto Attendant – Unified messaging enables people to manage voice mail, email and fax messages from their personal phones and devices. From basic voice mail to advanced unified messaging, a full-featured and flexible unified messaging solution with a low total cost of ownership satisfies the diverse needs of your entire organization.
- Teleworker – Mitel’s Teleworking solutions allow employees “plug and work” access to the corporate voice network from home or on the road, seamlessly retaining all of the communications features and functionality enjoyed at the office.
- Cloud Services Application Integration – Out-of-the-box integration of Mitel collaboration features with Google hosted offerings.
For more information about Mitel Collaboration or Conferencing Solutions, please call PCC’s Toll Free # (888) 262-7596 ext. 110.