Choosing the Right Phone System
Choosing the right Phone System
Choosing the right phone systems communication platform is an important decision for your company. PCC continually evaluates new technologies and manufacturers to ensure we are offering the most reliable and feature-rich products to our customers. If a product or solution does not meet our strict requirements for being reliable, expandable, upgradable and have proven manufacture support, we will not carry it.
We believe that the relationship between your service provider and the equipment manufacturer is critical. This is why PCC requires that all technicians be trained by the manufacturer. PCC continually invests in advanced manufacturer and industry training so that all employees stay current on the products we market.
Today, it is critical that the technology you invest in is flexible, and customization to meet your evolving business needs. We work closely with each customer to determine the best choice for their particular business plan. A strong understanding of a company’s operations, including both external and internal communication patterns, helps us design systems that enhance collaboration, interaction, efficiency and productivity.
Our philosophy is to deliver unified communications (UC) platforms that:
- Are simple to manage and deploy
- Fit within your existing infrastructure
- Are flexible and designed to last
- Improve business processes
- Enhance collaborative abilities
- Remove communication barriers
- Facilitate excellent customer service
- Increase sales
- Tightly incorporate remote and mobile workers
- Lower energy consumption
- Increase employee productivity and efficiency
- Improve cash flow management and reduce recurring costs
For more information about Mitel Phone Systems or Unified Communication Solutions Portfolio, please call PCC’s Toll Free # (888) 262-7596 ext. 110.